Wednesday 17 May 2023

Doors and windows


Doors close, windows open.

When all the avenues you thought of and pursued close, maybe a window will open somewhere. After receiving 'no' to all my SALA expressions of interest, I was approached by someone to exhibit a piece or two. Opportunities can pop up when we least expect them. But that doesn't mean that the work we put in to those things that don't pan out goes to waste. I now have a better idea of how to put together an artist statement and bio. I've written several expressions of interest so have more knowledge of what is required for those now. 

Stay hopeful - who knows what might happen?


And in other recent projects, here is a crochet blanket that I made from leftovers:



2 comments:

  1. Lovely page, Tracy, and your thoughts are so bang on...we never know what will happen! And your 'leftovers' are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Win. Can't let anything go to waste, can we?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.