Monday 11 March 2024

Failure

'Failure can mess with your head. That's primarily because it is only ever in your head.' Questlove.

I have now finished reading Creative Quest. I liked this quote because it is so true. How do you measure success? What do you count as a failure? 

How often do you carry a 'failure' round in your head for ages, whereas a 'success' is quickly forgotten? We tend to dwell on things we consider as failures, and that's when it messes with your head. How about instead of dwelling on it, we look for the lesson to be learned. If we learn something, is it really a failure?




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful journal page, Tracy, and I LOVE that quote. That's going to be in my next journal page, I suspect. Fabulous colour, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great? I just knew when I read it that I'd have to write it down and remember it whenever I feel like I have failed.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.