Friday 12 April 2024

Money and how to use it

 Money is like s**t - if you pile it up it stinks, but if you spread it around you can grow things. (Paraphrased from Question 7 by Richard Flanagan).

I love this analogy. Making your money work for good, for the benefit of others, is so much more fun - and rewarding - than just piling it up.  Sure, we need a certain amount to live on, but really, how much is enough? My own experience is that when we use our money to help others, there is still enough.





2 comments:

  1. Your knockout journal page is so well augmented by your paraphrased quote, Tracy. I love the whole concept, and certainly feel that there is 'enoughness' everywhere in this world of abundance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Enoughness' - I like that. There certainly is a lot of it.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.