Monday 17 June 2024

Leftovers

This page is made with leftover paint from some swatching that I was doing. I was just cleaning off my brush, but I was so pleased with how everything came together that I just added a few bits in black and white and called it done. 

We can make the greatest pages out of something that is just flung together without much thought. We can make some great meals with leftovers. Just think about bubble and squeak :)

So don't worry if you don't have the most expensive paint, or you only have copy/printer paper, or you have a couple of brushes but they're those big children's ones with plastic handles. Use what you have, because it is you that makes it special.





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE leftover pages, and this one is no exception. It's a beauty, as it stands. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.