Monday 28 April 2014

Round Robin - work in progress


After a couple of months of waiting, I finally have another journal in the circle journal/round robin. And what a beauty it is! Monique's journal arrived from Germany last week where Beate worked in it last.

Now it's my turn. And when this is finished, there is just one more to go! Here are a few photos of the bits and pieces I've done so far. Monique provided lots of lovely pockets and flaps to play with. The middle two panels of the photo above were already decorated for me and the rest of the pull-out signature is in black. I'll post more when I've completed my part.



3 comments:

  1. The journal looks amazing and the heart is wonderful. LIke the circles on the black too. Will you be doing another circle journal some time? I'd really love to join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan Carol. I have really enjoyed doing this circle journal, even with the little hiccups. I've learned a lot for next time :) I would definitely do another one if there is enough interest.

      Delete
  2. Hiya Tracy, I saw the original post on this journal that showed pics of it being made. I fell in love with it. I bet it's even more amazing in person. I've seen many beautiful handmade journals online, this one is one of my fav's!! I'm looking forward to seeing it when it arrives home. Lucky duck!!! (((HUGS))) Kimmie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.