Sunday 21 February 2016

29 Faces - day 21



This is a very whimsical face - the eyes are definitely too big for it to be realistic :) However, I am pleased with the mouth on this one. I'm starting to get that darker top lip and highlight on the bottom one. It's easy to know what you should do to get your face to look 3 dimensional, but actually executing it isn't always that easy. The head knowledge doesn't always move through to the fingers. . Anyway, I feel like I'm coasting down the hill now, with only 8 faces to go.

2 comments:

  1. Love her big eyes ~ it does make her very whimsical. Cool background behind her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! Love those big eyes and you definitely have created beautiful lips and the nice nose too. I agree when in our heads we know how to do it, yet getting that to the hand, fingers and pencil/paintbrush doesn't always work. You did a great job! Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.