Wednesday 3 February 2016

29 Faces - day 3


I like to use different media when I practice drawing and painting faces. This one is done on a page where I cleaned off my brayer after doing something else. The face itself is drawn using a Golden high flow acrylic straight from the bottle. If you only open the nozzle a little, you can get some control over the flow. It's still a bit hit and miss, but that's part of the fun, right?

Check out the other 29 facers by clicking on the button in the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Love all three of your faces so far! Looking forward to an amazing month ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your three faces so far are all different, expressive. I especially like the blue on face 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love messy art. LOL I really like the effects of this. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.