Thursday 4 February 2016

29 Faces - day 4


This is not my favourite face. I can see a lot of room for improvement :) However, each time I draw a face I learn how and how not to do it. What I've learned this time is that I need more practice with 3/4 faces.

This one was done with water-soluble graphite. I drew and then activated with water once the drawing was finished. I'm trying to just go with it and not erase any lines, so you can see where I changed the line in places. The proportions here aren't the best, and the eyes don't match. I also managed to make a blob at the edge of the mouth which I then rested my hand in and transferred to the nose. It's a good job it's only my journal!

Check out all the other participants in this challenge by clicking on the 29 Faces button in the sidebar.


2 comments:

  1. I think she is beautiful. Every time we draw, hopefully, we learn how to improve.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.