Monday 2 September 2019

Spillover


Let your spillover be useful so you build others up.

Once I stuck the 'spillage' paper on to this page I knew what it had to be about. I always put a piece of paper under the page I'm working on to stop things spilling over and sticking the pages together. It makes interesting paper as the marks are all accidental. You can't manufacture paper quite like it.

And that made me think about the accidental ways we all spill into each other's lives. We can't help it - we interact and thereby leave marks on one another. Sometimes we have no idea that we have left a mark, whether for good or ill. But when we deliberately interact, we can make it our aim to only spillover in positive ways. Make each interaction with someone else leave them in a better place than where you met them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.