Wednesday 11 September 2019

Where you are


Wherever you are is the best place to start.

Those little blue shapes on the left of this page reminded me of the pins that get dropped on some digital maps signifying where you are or where you're heading. It made me think about place.

How often do we think, 'I'll do such and such once so and so has been achieved'? For instance, I'm sure many of us think, 'I'll start to exercise when I've reached a particular weight' for example. But really, the best place to start something new is where we are right now.

Why delay?

Make a start towards that goal.

You may only be able to take small steps at the moment, but you can make sure that they are in the right direction.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.