Friday 8 July 2022

Order

 


Where do yo need to be ordered and where can you loosen up?

The crosses on this page go from being ordered both in shape and placement at the bottom to loose and free at the top. They made me think about where in life you have to be ordered - there are certain things that need to be done each day, each week, each year for life to tick along quietly. 

And then there are other places where you can be free and easy, where the consequences of 'getting it wrong' are small. Where, really, there isn't a 'wrong' way to do it. 

There are more places than we might think that can be more free and less ordered.



 

2 comments:

  1. I'm truly loving all the patterning in this page, Tracy! And the colour punch just thrills me to pieces. Beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me laugh, Win, because I don't often use brown

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.