Saturday 17 September 2022

Finding my feet

 


When I started my new casual job, it was terrifying. There was so much to learn, and so much responsibility looking after someone else's shop all by myself. Now it's been a few weeks and I'm starting to find my feet.

Isn't this the way with anything new? At the beginning we feel way out of our depth. But if we stick at it, we can find our feet and maybe even start to enjoy ourselves. So face the fear and push on through. The rewards are worth it. 

And in other work - I think this canvas may be finished. Gonna let it sit for a few days and see how I feel about it.



1 comment:

  1. That journal page is outstanding...the colour is so vibrant that it makes my heart palpitate with joy! Here's to finding your feet in such an amazing manner. 💖

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.