Saturday 4 March 2023

Company

 

Travelling together.

The three white marks on this page made me think of people walking. We walk through life with company. Not always the same people, but with companions nonetheless. Companions help us up when we fall, and we do the same for them. They provide sounding boards for ideas, help us to talk through problems, and we carry our burdens together. Some of our companions are lifelong - family, for example - or very long-term, such as a spouse or close friend. They know a lot about us and have walked through difficult times with us, as we with them. Others are only around for a season, but we walk alongside one another as long as we are on the same path. 

So how good a travelling companion are you?




3 comments:

  1. What a lovely piece, Tracy, and your comments always make me think. In my life, I strive to be a good travelling companion, but I admit there are times when people might be tempted to punt me to the side of the road. Here's a continually upping our 'companion' game. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a fabulous digital travelling companion, Win, so I'm sure you're even better in person ;)

      Delete
    2. Many thanks, Tracy, and right back to you. We really need to meet in person sometime soon - trip to Canada, perhaps? ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.