Monday 13 March 2023

Days

 

The days follow on.

It's been a week since I last posted because I ended up working three days instead of one in the bookshop last week. Suddenly I had less time and the days flowed together, leaving me tired after all that 'peopling'. It made me realise why I don't want to work full-time. All the other things I do don't just disappear because I'm out of the house more. The washing still needs doing, I still have a bunch of admin stuff to do, and there is a lot less energy available when I get home. 

Sometimes it's good to get out of your normal routine just to realise that they way you live your life - in my case, slowly - is justified.




2 comments:

  1. A lovely page, Tracy - those yellow marks throughout just please me no end. Bright spots in our days remind us that we are living the life we're meant to live, and if that means a quieter one than most, then we're on the right track. Here's to we introverts as we find a place and time to just be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just being each day is definitely a bright spot!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.