Thursday 1 June 2023

Pushing


What's that thing pushing on your mind and giving you butterflies in your stomach?

As usual, I worked intuitively on this page, putting down whatever felt right until it was done. Then writing the words that it inspired. Hmmm. That's a couple of pages recently that talk of dreams. I need to sit with this for a bit.

Do you find themes coming through in your journal? It's one of the things that I look for to find out what is going on inside of me. It's not always obvious, but when I put colour and shape on the page, it can become clearer.



 

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, what a gorgeous page, and a great awareness of meaning in it. I'm sure that sitting with this thought will produce some strong insight for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. Sometimes you have to sit with it for a long time!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.