Sunday 11 June 2023

Anchored

 

Anchored. It's what we need to be when we feel like we're adrift. I couldn't help but see rushing water on this page, plunging down the centre of a ravine. 

It's easy to feel adrift, but we all have anchors. For me I have faith, my family, creativity. They all remind me of who I am and what I'm about. I might be drifting for a season with no particular place to go, but I will never drift far because, even if the ropes are long, they are still attached to anchors.

What are your anchor points?

The 'spotty' parts towards the top of this photo are from the reaction between iron oxide ink and acrylic paint. Must explore further...



1 comment:

  1. That's another beautiful page, Tracy, and reminded me to appreciate my own anchors of family, friends, creativity and nature. We are fortunate indeed, aren't we?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.