Wednesday 28 February 2024

Glimpses of light

 

This page started out with lots of colour, not that you would believe that now. Everything I put on there only made it worse. So I covered it up and went for monotone instead. Sometimes you have to go outside of your usual pattern to get back into the groove. The glimpses of light on this page are the patterns - circles, squiggles, dots, and the high contrast between black and white. Reminding myself what elements make me happy, ready to use on my next page. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I love this. There is just something about black and white that has so much impact. And how wonderful to have those glimpses of light come in the form of elements you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Win. Sometimes putting aside the colour is just what you need to do :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.