Friday 2 February 2024

Limited colour palettes

 


I found this slim A4 size book on my shelf, just ready to be altered. The pages are a bit thin, so I've glued pairs of them together to make them more usable. Now I'm just playing, using a small palette on each pair of pages. This one is Payne's grey, quinacridone magenta, and golden yellow.

There is no agenda, no idea of outcome, just play. And I'm enjoying it immensely. The left hand page of this pair is my favourite, and I particularly like the black dots. Must do more of that :)




2 comments:

  1. Playing just for fun is my favourite way to be in the studio - no rules, no agenda, and somehow it frees up the creative muse. These are lovely pages, Tracy, and like you, I'm loving those dots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.