Wednesday 31 July 2024

More play, and opening night

Spend your energy well. This is another experiment with the Karst stone paper. 

I definitely took this on board yesterday evening when my SA LA LA Land exhibition had its opening night. I lasted for a whole hour, which is really good for me :) There were a lot of people, and I sold a painting!

The photo below doesn't show the vibrancy of the colours very well because the lighting wasn't brilliant for photographs. That's because the venue isn't a gallery, but a nightclub/music/cabaret venue that is given over to art for the month of August as part of SALA (South Australian Living Artists festival). Each piece is 50 x 40cm and I'm really pleased with how they looked all displayed together.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.