Monday 31 July 2017

Can't see the wood for the trees?


When you can't see the wood for the trees, climb up to the light.

This page came about when the turquoise lines on the right called out for leaves. Once they were there, I needed another tree. Where the leaves met overhead, it had me thinking about rainforests and the different levels of growth. A few low plants appeared, making up the undergrowth, and I could only think about wanting to see the light if I was down on the forest floor. How do you do that? Climb up a tree. And that's what inspired the journalling.

I find it is good advice whenever things are dark or shadowy - look for the light, whatever it might take.




1 comment:

  1. Love this page, Tracy, and that is a FABULOUS quote, to say nothing of a great reminder. Gotta get those tree-climbing shoes on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.