Monday 7 October 2013

Journal Fodder 365 - Prompt #20


This week's prompt was turn up like magic.

It reminded me of the many times that this has happened to me. There'll be a niggling thought - go and see so-and-so. Now, at this point I can either ignore the niggle, or go with it. Usually there is nothing stopping me from going with it. And when I do, I usually find that there is a very good reason. For example, there was the time my husband and I turned up on the doorstep of a friend who promptly announced, 'I'm so glad you're here!' She had just had a large delivery of newspapers arrive but found that she was allergic to the ink and was having trouble breathing while sorting them all out with the various inserts they needed. We set to work and got the job done.

Now for our friend we were literally an answer to prayer. She had cried out for help and we were the solution. If we had ignored the seemingly random thought, we would have missed out on being that answer. So when those niggles happen, indulge them and 'turn up like magic'. You never know when you might be an answer to prayer.



3 comments:

  1. So true...there's usually a reason those niggling thoughts are persistent! It's great when you follow your inclinations and end up making someone's day! xo, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I really loved your post and the photos thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this osting, it is so true and your spread is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.