Monday 11 November 2013

Journal Fodder 365 - Prompt #25


Halfway through the Journal Fodder 365 book now. I'm enjoying it so far. It's making me think, which is always good.

This week's prompt was Getting it all out. How do you unpack your emotional baggage? How do you make sure that you don't bottle things up?

This page spread already had the big pink splodge on it, which gave me a great springboard along with the phrase bottled up. The page just about made itself after that.

My daily prayer practice means that I have a natural place to pour everything out. I don't need to bottle things up because I can pray out all my worries and concerns. Once they are out in the open I can start to deal with them - they are named and therefore I can get a better handle on them.

Plus I know that God is big enough to deal with anything. It might not be done in the way I expect, but I can trust Him to get me through.


2 comments:

  1. Love this idea!!! the words in the bottle is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Tracy! This is really touching me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.