Wednesday 3 May 2017

Facade


What facade are you showing?

What face do you display to the world?

The pattern in the top right reminds me of peacock feathers (for some reason!) and peacocks make me think of pride. It is easy to let pride dictate what mask we wear. Who doesn't want to look good in front of others?

The picture shows a facade, but there is nothing behind it. Are we so worried that people might find we have no substance that we build exotic masks to wear?

Is it worth all the hassle and energy?

Why bother with a facade? Be brave. Show your real face to the world.





2 comments:

  1. Always so thought-provoking, Tracy...time to do some serious thinking about the facade(s) I present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage art and message!! Beautiful! We all wear so many faces...I guess when we feel safest we let our guard down removing the facade!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.