Wednesday 16 August 2017

Stay on target


When I finished this page I wasn't really sure what it was about. There was a lot going on. But my eyes kept coming back to the red circle, sitting there like a target.

It is easy to be distracted. There are so many things clamouring for our attention, and so many people giving opinions or demanding our time, that it can be easy to lose sight of what's important. What are you aiming for? What is the target?

Whatever it is, don't let yourself be distracted from it.




2 comments:

  1. Love the visuals in this Tracy - they remind me of tribal art and you've found the perfect message behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is tremendous, Tracy - I am awed by that target and the reminder to stay on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.