Monday 2 October 2017

A vase of flowers


I'm a little late in posting today. It's Labour Day here is South Australia and my daughter and I went for a walk in the Botanic Gardens as the spring weather is lovely. So here's a vase of flowers for you.

These are done with Neocolor IIs on a gelli-print background. The Neocolors were activated with a waterbrush. I generally work in the abstract but at the moment I'm pushing myself to expand my range. I've been doing some leaf and flower studies and I'm happy with the results in this one.




3 comments:

  1. The colours a positively vibrant Tracy. It's a beautiful painting and isn't it beaut when we're happy with what we've done. So glad you enjoyed a lovely walk with your dear daughter. Cheers :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy , what a beautiful arrangement! This reminds me of one of the great Masters paintings!I love it!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour and energy in this are palpable - beautifully done, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.