Wednesday 9 May 2018

Ready to bloom


Sometimes you start a page and it is finished very quickly. I put a couple of washes on this page and then made some loose marks on the left hand side with some Golden high flow in Shading Grey. That was the point where I knew there was no need for much more. The marks looked like leaves and a stem. All that was needed was the buds. 

I definitely felt they needed to be buds, not full-blown flowers. Buds showing a touch of colour, on the cusp of blooming, just as I feel I am. 

And so here is a simple page, full of promise. 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely page, Tracy, and I'm sure you feel like that bud as you settle into your new home in the spring weather. Happy blooming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.