Friday 12 October 2018

Not quite connecting


Not quite connecting... yet.

When you move - and in our case it's been a huge move - it can feel as if things should fall into place a lot quicker than they do. There is an impatience for connection, but connection and community take time.

I feel slightly disconnected and it's showing in my pages. I'm not loving them. They feel all over the place to me. I can't find words or I can only find the same words. As with finding community, I'll just have to keep going, pushing on through the difficult, messy patch in hope of getting there in the end.





2 comments:

  1. As I'm looking at your most recent posts, I can see that the connections are coming thick and fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing creative work. I appreciated your crafting ideas for DIY. I really love your blog. You always come up with new ideas.

    Thanks for sharing!
    cheap embroidered patches for clothes
    cheap back patches for clothes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.