Monday 19 November 2018

Keep going!


 Sometimes you just have to keep going.

This page was one of those times. Below you can see the ugly stage it went through in the middle:


This is just one hot mess! I could have abandoned it at this stage. Instead, I left it until the next day and had another go at it. I was so much more pleased with the result once I pushed on through the mess and just kept going. 

And that's what life is like. When it gets hard and messy, you just have to keep going and push on through. Sometimes that takes a while - you have a small meltdown and pull the covers over your
head for a bit, but eventually you get on with things and something beautiful can be achieved in the end. 


1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate that 'ugly' stage, and I swear they're inevitable in every piece. I love it that you created something so beautiful in the end...there is ALWAYS hope if one just keeps going!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.