Thursday 1 November 2018

Finished canvases




I've finished three of the twenty canvases I recently bought. They are all 20 x 20cm - slightly smaller than my usual art journal pages - but I like the square format.

I'm tackling them in the same way that I would a journal page, using the same techniques and materials as far as possible. I found that some things, such as Neocolor IIs aren't as easy to use on a canvas. The way I usually scribble with them doesn't produce the same result unless it is on top of a piece of collaged paper, and even then the give in the canvas makes it harder. It's all an opportunity to learn.







1 comment:

  1. Your canvasses are fabulous, Tracy - I hope you've given yourself a huge pat on the back for your creations. Your wonderful colour and designs transfer beautifully to canvas, and these will make great additions to any home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.