Friday 12 April 2019

Fingerprints


What thrills your heart? What makes you unique?

When I looked at this page I could see fingerprints and a heartbeat wave. They spoke to me of a person's essential 'them-ness'.

We can think of our fingerprint as being the personal mark we leave on the world; the unique set of skills we have and how we apply them. When we use those skills in conjunction with what thrills our heart, we have found a unique purpose. As I work out who I am (again) I need to think about those things - what are my skills? How can I use them in the way that thrills my heart?

How can I be the best 'me'?

When we are authentic, we present the best we have to the world in a way that is the best for us, too.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page, Tracy, and no surprise that I have been thinking a great deal about authenticity recently. Again, we are in tune with our inner explorations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.