Wednesday 24 April 2019

I am...


I am...

As I work out who I am again, I can listen to

           my own voice - my inner dialogue formed from habits and the things that I've been told in the
           past, whether true or not

           the voices of other people - what people see from the outside and what assumptions they draw
           from that, their opinions of me whether they know me or not

           or the voice of God - the voice that tells me truth, even when I find it hard to believe

Which voice will I listen to?






1 comment:

  1. Lovely page, Tracy - as always, your texture and colour just pulls me in. And those are two of the most powerful words in the world, I think - the great I AM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.