Monday 15 April 2019

Waiting to emerge


Waiting to emerge. Living with hope that the tunnel will end soon.

This page wasn't really going anywhere until I put the swathe of green across the middle. Then I could see the entrance/exit for a tunnel over on the left under the flower. Considering a previous page where tunnels were on my mind, I saw it as an exit. I'm in the tunnel, but hoping that soon I will find the end and emerge. There is hope because the page is bright and colourful. I look forward to emerging from the dark into the light.

Being in the dark in a tunnel is not all bad. A tunnel takes you from one place to another, usually through an obstacle that is too difficult or expensive to go around. I may be in the dark but I'm going somewhere. When I emerge I will be in a new place. At the moment I don't know where that is, but I know I'm moving towards it.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page, and wonderful thoughts, Tracy. I have no doubt that you will push through the tunnel to the light beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.