Wednesday 10 April 2019

Who I am


Working out who I am - again.

Whenever we move house - and we've moved a fair amount - I have to work out who I am again. You have to find your place in a new community and work out how you can contribute in your own unique way. As an introvert, it takes me a long time to do that. We've been in this new place for a year now, and I'm just at the point where I can begin to think about my place here.

Add to that my season of life - I hit 50 last year - and there's a lot to get my head around. There's both internal and external change in my life and I'm trying to go easy on myself as I face it all.

Do you hit the ground running or does change take a while to get used to?





2 comments:

  1. Since I've moved 26 times since 1973, change is ok with me. It is unsettling at first, yet I've quickly tried to establish new routines and life's rhythm takes over from there. I wish you well in yet one more chapter in life. ������ @valloves2create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous page, Tracy! Like you, I'm slow to settle in a new home, and even more so in a new town. It must be a trait of us introverts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.