Wednesday 8 May 2019

Workshop prep


I've been doing workshop prep this week. There's a local arts event that happens in June called Halewood CultureFest and I'm doing a workshop called 'Here Comes Summer' as well as entering some work in the arts and crafts exhibition.

The pieces here are for the workshop. I'll be teaching people how to use stencils in a variety of ways, along with collage and drawing to make an A3 piece of art. This means I've been busy making stencils for the participants to take home, plus printing up a whole bunch of papers for them to use. The gelli-plate has been seeing a lot of action ;)









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pieces, Tracy, and your workshop participants are going to be in heaven as you work your way through this with them. They'll be thrilled with their results, and with you as a teacher, and rightly so!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.