Monday 16 May 2022

Finding my groove

 

It's funny how long it can take to get back into using a material you haven't used for three months. At the moment I'm still playing with materials and reminding myself what I like. As usual there are some days where I feel like I'm in the groove again, and the next day I'm floundering. But hey, that's how creativity can be, right? I don't like everything that I make but that doesn't stop me from making things. The more I make, the more I find out what I like, what makes me happy. On this page that would be the circles and the scribbles. I'm not keen on the brown, but the lines that came with the brushstrokes in that bottom sweep of brown made me think of vinyl records (for those who remember those!) and their grooves. If the needle wasn't in the groove, it was a terrible noise. Once it got into the groove you heard the music. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.