Friday 13 May 2022

Reunited!

 

Reunited with all my studio stuff! And here is the first art journal page from my new studio (pics of which are below). As you can see, I pulled out stencils, used brushes, collage, mark-making - the whole shebang. My child saw it and muttered in passing, 'Oh, sea slugs.' I have to say that sea slugs are admired in our house, so it wasn't at all critical :)

And here are some pics of the studio. I have my two work stations at the desk, and then the tall table where I stand to paint. The window is north-facing, which is the sunny position here in the southern hemisphere, so the light is great. 




1 comment:

  1. Your studio and art look wonderful. So glad to see you are back painting and enjoying being settled. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.