Wednesday 11 May 2022

Choose hope

 


Again, this is from my 'in-between' journal, which is A5 size and done with neocolor 2s. You can see that I was starting to get into my stride with the different medium and managing to layer up a bit. Marks are creeping in and it feels more 'me'. 

"If we don't make an active decision to choose hope, our default will always be fear." Stacey Morgan. I just loved this quote - it's a great reminder that fear can and will take over if we let it. So that dream you have? Go for it! Better to try and decide it's not for you than not to try at all. It isn't a failure if you learn something from it, even if that 'something' is that you don't like waterskiing/ceramics/whatever it was you wanted to try. Now you won't take up any more time wondering about it. That's a win, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.