Wednesday 3 August 2022

Be seen

 

Be seen for all the right reasons.

The neon yellow ink on this page just kept overpowering the page. No matter what I put down, it  shone through. It made me think of the safety jackets that help workers be seen. It keeps them as safe as possible in situations where they need to be seen.

But sometimes people are seen for the 'wrong' reasons - they draw our attention by their bad behaviour. 

What are people seeing when they notice you? Are you drawing attention for good reasons?


2 comments:

  1. That's a very powerful yellow, Tracy, and I'm loving the way it peeks through everywhere and makes the other colours celebrate. Rather apropos for the accompanying thought, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly has personality, that yellow!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.