Wednesday 8 February 2023

The right time

 

Waiting for an opening.

It may not be the way most people do it, but I've painted my series and now I'm waiting for the right opportunity to exhibit. I'm hoping it will be for SALA (South Australian Living Artists) which takes place every August, but there may not be a venue. I'm waiting and praying and I know that the right opportunity will present itself at some point. Right now I need to be patient. The work is done, and although I could be impatient for a chance to show it all off, I'm not. I find that I'm content to wait for the right thing to come along. 





2 comments:

  1. Goodness, Tracy - I'm just salivating over this page. The colours are luscious to the max (I'm just loving that magenta and orange together), and your patience as you wait for the Universe to find the perfect place for your exhibition is admirable to the max. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love that colour combo. Although I'm not a 'pink' kind of person, magenta, raspberry, that sort of deep pink makes me happy.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.