Monday 6 February 2023

Each day

 

Take each day as it comes.

There's no point worrying about what might happen until it does, otherwise you're attempting to live a life that isn't yours. 

Yes, we all have low level stress about things, but we mustn't let worry about something that might never happen take over all our thoughts. When my husband goes out on his motorcycle I don't worry that he will be in an accident, because he could just as easily be killed walking down the road on the footpath. 

Life happens. Let's face it as it does, not in case it does.




2 comments:

  1. This is so profound, Tracy, and I'm loving your page. The repeated motif of those lines-inside circles thrills me, and I can't help but glory in all that wonderful colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband's passing comment was 'oh, cricket balls'...

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.