Friday 3 November 2023

A bit of a week

 



Well, it's been a busy week, and I haven't done a thing in my journal, which is exceedingly unusual. Can't remember the last time that happened. Anyway, making has been happening, just not in the journal. Above are some journals I've made, and below, the fabric of my husband's new clerical shirt. We refer to it as his pirate shirt :) Can you spot the pocket? I was especially pleased with my pattern-matching on it, she says, polishing her nails on her lapel.

Hopefully back in the journal next week. 



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I think you're fibbing about the pocket. If not, you truly should be rubbing you nails on your shirt. Fabulous journals, and wonderful fabrics, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.