Monday 27 November 2023

New piece

 

I'm posting less at the moment as things ramp up in the bookshop and Christmas approaches. That doesn't mean that I'm not arting as much as usual, though. This is another A3 piece as I find that I'm really enjoying working at this size at the moment. They're more detailed than my journal pages, and I love how 'clean' the border makes them look. Sometimes I create a border on my journal pages as well, but often I just jump straight in with the colour :) Talking of which, I'm really pleased with this palette. I've pulled some leaves out of the garden that have these vivid reds and oranges - so bright they almost don't look real - and they make me smile.

What colours are making you smile at the moment?








2 comments:

  1. The colour is just mouth-watering in this one, Tracy...it's a fantabulous combination. Drooling over here! Right now I'm into Ultramarine, Hansa Yellow and Luminous Opera Pink - it makes me drool too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That combo that you're using at the moment is just eye-popping, Win. I love that opera pink. Lucky I always have my shades to hand :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.