Wednesday 22 November 2023

Stepping stones

 


Stepping back from this page I could immediately see three sets of stepping stones, all different. Stepping stones allow us to go from one place to another over difficult terrain.

Are you like me - unsure of your footing so you take anything like stepping stones really carefully? Or are you one of those people who hops from one to another like a mountain goat, perfectly assured of your athletic ability? Sometimes, though, when the stones are a bit further apart, you have to take a chance, let go of your doubt, and go for it. 



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page, Tracy, and I love your thoughts about the oh-so-visible stepping stones. It depends on the circumstances where I am with the stones, but there are times when I am very careful before taking the next step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The circumstances are so important - some outcomes require as much caution as we can give. I guess the trick is to know when the risk is small and to take the leap then.

      Delete
    2. Definitely agree on that, Tracy!!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.