Monday 20 October 2014

A little video


I thought it was about time I set up my time-lapse video up and recorded something in my new studio.
The camera takes a photo every 2 seconds and downloads it as a single video. For some reason whenever I make a video I feel compelled to just keep moving. It jerks me out of feeling comfortable as I don't have time to stop and think about what I'm doing. I just lay a few things around the table and go with what I can reach.

So here's a page just thrown together for fun, no thinking, just fingers moving.








4 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful page and I enjoyed the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, I loved to see your stamps, they are so great, and your spread is just great, and I enjoyed your video! hugs Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing your video and the finished piece too of course. Your stamps are wonderful. I'm just going to have a go at stamp carving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing page Tracy -- I will watch the video too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.