Wednesday 14 March 2018

Doorways


It's funny how things pop out at you when you walk away from a page and then come back to it. When I came back to this one I wondered how I'd missed the doorway before. It seems so obvious now.

Of course, it isn't at all surprising that a doorway should turn up on my page - we're passing through one right now as we transition back to life in the UK. This doorway is full of light and promise and the blue lines seem to be ushering me through.

Doorways are opening and I have a project in the works that I can't talk about just yet, and some workshops I want to run in the coming months that I need to finish writing.

What doorways are opening up for you?



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you Tracy - it sounds as though your life is filling with much promise and new openings. LOVE this page, and the fact that you found your doorway! We've found ours, too, having sold the house and bought a condo within 12 days of listing. All this to move about four blocks away into a place that has a BIGGER studio than I have now. Pronoia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.