Sunday 22 March 2020

Taming an out of control page!


This page is so out of control! I guess maybe it reflects our world at the moment. However, I refused to let it stay out of control. So, what to do?

First, throw some white at it:


This is an improvement, but it needs more. There are some bits I really like, but all together it's too much. So, more white, but with an aim in mind:


Now we have a vase incorporating lots of colour and pattern, but surrounded by white, it becomes much calmer. And a vase needs flowers:


So there you go: how to tame an out of control page and turn chaos into something beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe and stunned at your finish for this out of control page. It is beauty personified. Exquisite my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.