Monday 30 March 2020

Coughs and sneezes


Coughs and sneezes spread diseases.

The three circles sat on this page for a while before I decided what I wanted to do with the rest of the page. The black marks were made to calm the background and bring things together. When I stood back and looked at what I'd done, I was reminded of the spread of droplets when coughing and sneezing - something that is on everyone's mind at the moment - and I couldn't get the little phrase out of my head, so I wrote it down. If I did it over again, I'd do the lettering differently, but it's just my journal and I'll turn the page and start anew.




1 comment:

  1. Bingo, and you're the only person I know who could turn that phrase into such a beautiful journal piece. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.