Friday 17 April 2020

100 day project - days 6-10


Days 6-10 of the 100 day project. Here are the next five of my tiny pieces. A limited palette seems to work well, and also small marks. I'm starting to get used to such small substrates. That doesn't mean I like it, though! The restraints are forcing me to simplicity, I think. I find myself putting fewer layers down.

The one below is my favourite so far, and I really don't like the one with the fish. But then I don't expect to like everything I create in this 100 day challenge.





1 comment:

  1. I'm fascinated by these pieces, Tracy, and I love it that you're working in a black journal. I think the darkness not only adds great impact, but that it's most appropriate for the times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.