Wednesday 8 April 2020

Isolate?


Those things thought to isolate now bring together.

I'm reading a book at the moment that, in the passage I read this morning, spoke about taking a sabbath rest from screens because they isolate us. But in the times we're in today, it is those same screens that are bringing us together when we are unable to meet in person. The technology available to us today means we are better able to still connect while in isolation than we would have been able to do ten years ago.

Maybe we shouldn't be demonising technology but looking at the ways in which we use it instead.





1 comment:

  1. How apt, Tracy - I have had a love/hate relationship with technology, but am firmly in the love camp right now as it keeps me in touch with family living in other areas. Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.