Monday 13 April 2020

100 day project


This is the first year I've done the 100 day project on Instagram. I'm actually doing two projects (might as well jump in with both feet!) The first one I chose is 100 layers - a layer a day added to an A3 substrate. I decided on it before lockdown fell on us, and picked something that would be easy to fit in to everyday life. Now, of course, there is more time available, so I'm also doing 100 tiny pieces that are one quarter of the size I usually work on. So I'm working larger and smaller than usual.

These are the first five smaller pieces. I'll post the larger piece once a week or so, as it's a bit boring seeing those first layers go down one at a time.

I'm finding working smaller a bit of a challenge. For a start, you have to make smaller marks if you don't want to overwhelm the page. I have to be a bit more restrained. I guess that after 100 days I should be better at it 😊





1 comment:

  1. Loving these pieces, Tracy, and I salute you for tackling two of these projects. Working both larger and smaller is definitely going to expand your repertoire. I'm agog to know how you created that medallion in the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.